- 1 matzahCalories
- One 10-Ounce package chopped frozen spinach, fully defrosted
- One 9-Ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, fully defrosted and chopped
- 1 Cup Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella cheese, plus Additional 1/2 cup for topping
- 1/2 Cup Dannon® Plain Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 4 Matzah Sheets
- Preheat Oven to 400 0F. Arrange spinach and artichokes in the center of a large clean kitchen towel. Roll the cloth around the towel; Squeeze out and discard as much excess liquid as possible.
- Place spinach and artichokes in a bowl; Add cheese, Yogurt, Mayonnaise, Salt, and chili flakes, and mix until incorporated.
- Place the Matzah Sheets on a foil-lined baking sheet and divide mixture among them. Sprinkle with more cheese and bake until the dip is hot and the cheese is bubbly, 10-12 minutes.
- Kosher for passover