- 1 cup Dannon® Plain Lowfat Yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp. oil (canola or corn)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup mixed chopped fruit (banana, blueberries, strawberries)
- Combine yogurt, egg, and oil in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture and stir. Gently stir in fruit.
- Heat a lightly greased large nonstick skillet or griddle over moderately low heat until hot.
- Pour 2 tablespoons batter onto skillet or griddle in batches to make pancakes. Cook 2-3 minutes, then flip each pancake and cook 1 minute more.
- Serve with Berry Yogurt Topping if desired.
- Kosher for Passover