- 1 cup Dannon® Lowfat Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, finely chopped in food processor
- 1 small onion, finely chopped in food processor
- 1 Tbsp. potato starch
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, or to taste
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 1.In a small bowl mix together Dannon® All Natural Plain Yogurt, lime juice and cilantro. Set aside until pancakes have been cooked.
- 2.Finely chop sweet potato and onion in food processor, making sure not to over process; there should be some texture to the mixture.
- 3.Place potato onion mixture in medium size bowl and stir in potato starch, eggs, salt and pepper.
- 4.In a 12-inch nonstick pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over a medium-high flame. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup for each pancake, pour 4 of the 1/4-cups of batter into a hot pan, making sure to leave room in between pancakes; you may need to flatten batter a bit with the back of a spoon or back of measuring cup.
- 5.Cook on each side about 3 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy. Flip pancake and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until pancake is fully cooked. Repeat with remaining batter.
- 6.Serve with yogurt sauce on top. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro (optional).
- Kosher for Passover