- 1 cup Dannon® Lowfat Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, finely chopped in food processor
- 1 small onion, finely chopped in food processor
- 1 Tbsp. potato starch
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, or to taste
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
1. In a small bowl mix together Dannon® All Natural Plain Yogurt, lime juice and cilantro. Set aside until pancakes have been cooked.
2. Finely chop sweet potato and onion in food processor, making sure not to over process; there should be some texture to the mixture.
3. Place potato onion mixture in medium size bowl and stir in potato starch, eggs, salt and pepper.
4. In a 12-inch nonstick pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over a medium-high flame. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup for each pancake, pour 4 of the 1/4-cups of batter into a hot pan, making sure to leave room in between pancakes; you may need to flatten batter a bit with the back of a spoon or back of measuring cup.
5. Cook on each side about 3 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy. Flip pancake and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until pancake is fully cooked. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Serve with yogurt sauce on top. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro (optional).